Please try our next iteration of the Michigan Flora Online here. Beginning on February 1, 2023, michiganflora.net will point to this new site.
The new site offers several benefits over the existing website, including real coordinate mapping, giving a clearer view of the density of documentation as well as more precision about plant distributions and their link to landforms. We will also have the ability to update species pages more regularly, both in terms of new collections and as more existing Michigan specimens are georeferenced. In addition, we have a better photo display, and offer indented keys.
1. Leaves undivided (though regularly toothed).
1. Leaves pinnatifid or bipinnatifid.
2. Rays absent or yellow.
3. Heads (12–) 13–19 (–22) mm broad; leaves ± hairy.
3. Heads 5–10 mm broad; leaves glabrous or nearly so.
2. Rays present, white or pink.
4. Rays white, 4 – 8 mm long; heads numerous per stem (except in depauperate plants)
4. Rays bright pink, fading to a dull pale pink, ca. 12 – 20 mm long; heads few (1-3) per stem
All species found in Tanacetum
MICHIGAN FLORA ONLINE. A. A. Reznicek, E. G. Voss, & B. S. Walters. February 2011. University of Michigan. Web. January 29, 2023. https://michiganflora.net/genus.aspx?id=Tanacetum.